Thursday, March 10, 2011

HELP!!!! DID I LOOSE MY DAD'S TRUST 4 MY FOOLISH MISTAKE?

i told my parents i was staying home yesterday b/c im a senior and all the underclassmen were benchmark testing ang seniors wouldnt b doing anthing. well i stayed home but before she went to work i took my dads saburban truk keys b/c it was gunna b left there with me . wen she went to work i took the truck and pick up my friend n we drove around a lil. wen i dropped her off an was on the way bak i hit a pot hole n flattened a tired really bad...also i messed up the rim b/c i drove it baq home. i wasnt even suppose to have the car. i only have my learners license. anyways wen they got home i tryed to lie bout it but many people n the neighborhood told on me ... now they dont trust me... my dads not even talkin to me... they took my house key n everything but they didnt take me phone or ps3 for sum reason... idk wat to do ... i mean i messed up badly n i kno it but they never let me do anything fun wit my friends im a senior n i dont even go out wit friends n get to no any of the other senoirs... i no he gotta pay for my mistake but if i could fix this i would ... i wanna runaway from that house so bad but i cant keep runnin frum my problems

No comments:

Post a Comment