Saturday, March 12, 2011

Private Yacht Owner, Legal Arms for protection?

Only a fool who knows what that area is like goes into that area! I rarely leave the USA, it is where I belong and that is where I stay. I never mess with pirates, specially punks that are all hopped up on Kaat and so stupid that they kill the four on board the Quest in close proximity of the Navy Seals then put up their hands as if it would be ok. I cannot imagine how likely the pirates were not to have been killed, only the training of the Navy forces that saved their lives. I personally would have killed them, but that's why I am not in the Navy. One idiot pirate did try to attack the Navy forces with a knife and died for his actions. Eventually the international shipping companies will hire mercenaries and there will be a bounty of each pirate scalp.

No comments:

Post a Comment