Thursday, March 10, 2011

What or what can I do?

My ex-girlfriend took $250 off my savings account. I didn't find out till when we broke up and took my card back. I went to the bank the next day and tried closing it and only got $50 of the original $300. I didn't give her permission nor knew about her withdrawing money. She also used my other credit cards such as Macy's and Nordstrom to make purchases online without me knowing it. I also believe she took one of my ps3 game and keeps denying that she have it. I never even once use the game and the only person that I'm with at the moment and plays the game is her. It was earlier this month since we broke up. I gave her notice on emails and she kept on telling me that she'll pay me back. I really didn't want to file a lawsuit since I am not that kind of person but this time she left me with no choice. Because up until now, she still haven't given me my money yet. Tomorrow I'm planning on going to the police station and report what happen. I will use the emails as evidence. I was just wondering if I can file a lawsuit with the information that I have. And if I can, what should I do? I really don't know much about laws. I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment