Friday, March 11, 2011

I am 25 yrs old, with a Bachelors, a loving bf, and a fll time job and now pregnant!And evry1 wants me 2 abort?

I live at home, my parents pay for my car and my medical insurance (Im still covered under my dad) but I graduated college last spring and recently just found out Im pregnant. I didnt tell my dad yet but my mom thinks Im too young and that this responsibility will end up falling back on her and that Im *stupid* for even considering keeping it. My bf is younger than me by a couple of yrs and he says hes not ready and very upset that I want to keep it yet says he's gonna suport whatever decision I want to make. I feel like I can do this and I know its going to be hard but when is having a baby ever easy??! Im not married and I know my parents will continue to rag on that and tel me Im not making the right choice by having it. I feel alone and its quite sad bc being 25, I didnt think that everyone would want to turn their back on me. Im not a child and nor am I an idiot! I have a good future ahead of me and I feel like everyones trying to guilt me in to having an abortion bc it will be easier and less embarrassing on them. What the hell do I do? I dont want to abort (Ive done it years before and it was like hell) but I feel like Im being shunned for even considering keeping it. Adoption is not an option I would consider at all. Advice anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment